Climate of Hull, England, Uk Average Weather
- Hull, England, united-kingdom, 53°45'N, 0°16'W, 2 m (7 ft)
- Hull, England has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hull, England is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 642 mm (25.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1345 hours.
- If Hull, England were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S