Hull, England Climate & Temperature
- Hull, England, Uk is at 53°45'N, 0°16'W, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Hull, England has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers. Heavy precipitation occurs during mild winters which are dominated by mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Hull, England is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.5 °C (24.3°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 6.7°C (44°F) on average falling to 2°C (35.6°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 12.7°C (54.8°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 5°C (41°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 20.3°C (68.6°F) and average low temperatures are 11.7°C (53°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 14°C (57.2°F) during the day and lows of 7.7°C (45.8°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 642 mm (25.3 inches) which is equivalent to 642 Litres/m² (15.75 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 1345 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Hull, England you would come out nearest to the climate station at Nugget Point, New Zealand (Cool temperate desert scrub biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Hull, England, Uk Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S