| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hull, England in October is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 58mm (2.3in) of H2O falls during an average of 15 days.
- In October the heavens above Hull, England are dull with an average of a trifling 3:01 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 10:27.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hull, England October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hull, England, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hull, England:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S