| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hull, England in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is deposited during on average 12 days.
- In May the skies in Hull, England are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 16:40 long with an average length of 15:56.
- There are approximately 10:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hull, England May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hull, England, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hull, England:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S