| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hull, England in December is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow at intervals. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid is dropped across on average 18 days.
- In December the blue above Hull, England is dismal having on average a murky 1:01 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:25 long and the longest day is 7:47 long with an average length of 7:31.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hull, England December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hull, England, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hull, England:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S